VMWare: No Internet Connection
I'm supposed to install two copies of Windows Sever 2003 Evaluation Edition.
Instead of doing that, I installed it once and made a copy of the folder in C:\Virtual Machines\
If I start Server 01 first, it has Internet and Server 02 does not.
If I start Server 02 first, it has Internet and Server 01 does not.
There are no IP Conflicts.
How do I fix this?
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 03-02-2010
Techguru01's Avatar
Techguru01 Techguru01 is offline
Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,116
Re: VMWare: No Internet Connection
Just have a look at the following threads, it is possible that you may get the solution to your problem, that is "VMWare: No Internet Connection":
VMWare: no internet connection
VMware sharing internet connection
VMWare and Wireless Internet Connection
__________________
I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
known to man kind: Human Brain
No comments:
Post a Comment